Homemade Healthy Gluten-Free Granola
1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
1 c. gluten free sprouted rolled oats
1/3 c. hemp seeds
1/4 c. ground flaxseed
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice
4 shakes of pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1 T. coconut sugar
2 T. coconut oil
1/4 c. maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
or grease foil with coconut oil.
2. Add all ingredients in order except coconut oil and maple syrup to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add coconut oil and maple syrup, stir to mix well.
4. Pour mixture onto parchment paper or foil and press tightly together with a rubber spatula.
The granola will not cover the whole pan. Make sure it is about 1/2 inch thick. Divide the
packed granola in half by sliding some of it over to allow air to get between it to crisp up and brown.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet. Do not flip or break up granola. Bake another
18-23 minutes depending on your oven. Allow granola to cool on a rack. This will allow it to get
6. This recipe may be adjusted by changing the seasonings, leaving out the salt, adding in raisins
or dairy free chocolate chips when it is cool. Or add in chocolate covered raisins if you have a
sweet tooth. Other nuts may also be used but I like the sliced almonds best.
7. Enjoy and let me know how you like it!