Top 10 Benefits of Cupping
Cupping is a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine that was also used by the ancient Egyptians. Cupping promotes life force energy in the body's meridians.
Before the treatment starts, oil is applied to the patient’s skin to help the cups glide during treatment. To remove the air from the cup and produce a vacuum, a cloth soaked in alcohol is lit with fire and inserted into the cup. Cups are then placed on top of meridian lines (which can be located on your back) or any other therapeutic region on the patient's body. The cup sucks the skin into it due to the suction. The ensuing suction pushes the blood deep within the body to the surface. The increased blood and energy flow as a result of
Benefits of Cupping
1. Pain Relief Cupping can help with arthritis, lower back pain, and other problems. Cupping can also be used to treat headaches, migraines, tooth pain, muscle pain, sciatica, and other types of pain. Cupping is used to treat arthritis in the affected joints. Cupping improves blood circulation and mobility, making it a useful treatment for rheumatism, lumbago, and tight necks and shoulders.
2. Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
There is little time for rest and restoration in our fast-paced world. Even if we make time for physical relaxation, we are intellectually overburdened by digital distractions such as cellphones, laptops, and other devices. Chronic fatigue syndrome can result from all of these. This can be a chronic form of exhaustion. This ailment responds well to cupping therapy.
3. Healthy Skin The state of your skin often mirrors what is going on inside your body. Cupping increases the availability of oxygen and critical nutrients required for healthy skin by improving skin blood flow. It also aids in the prevention of acne and other skin disorders such as eczema, cellulite, and others. Cupping therapy also aids in the expansion of blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow and the removal of toxins from the skin's surface.
4. Immune System Function
Researchers have found cupping to be a promising treatment to boost the immune system’s function in a human body, cleansing the blood of pathogens that cause and are associated many diseases. When combined with conventional medication, cupping has been found to improve immune system performance by 156 percent.
5. Digestive Problems Cupping can help relieve digestive issues caused due to chronic stress or immune system response.
6. Relaxation Cupping acts as a form of massage that promotes relaxation. The energy and blood flow created due to cupping is a good form of relaxation.
7. Support Healing Cupping can increase the blood flow to specific areas that need healing. The increased blood and energy flow can support faster healing.
8. Viral and Bacterial Diseases
Cupping can help with herpes, the flu, viral hepatitis, acne, dermatitis, and cellulitis, among other ailments. The therapy of cupping to promote health is complicated since it affects numerous body systems at the same time. During treatment, neurotransmitters like as serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins are released in the nervous system. In the immune system, transient skin irritation activates immune system action, resulting in an increase in interferons and lymphatic fluid flow.
9. Cardiovascular Diseases
In a recent Arabic-Egyptian study, cupping lowered systolic hypertension, heart failure, vascular thrombosis of the legs, myocardial ischemia, and arrhythmia.
10. Reduction of Headaches
Headaches and migraines can be so debilitating that people lose out on enjoyable social events and hobbies. The good news is that cupping helps these people's health. Liquid cupping as a headache cure was explored at the University of Alabama in Birmingham in the United States. The severity of the headache was reduced by 66 percent in patients who were treated three times over the course of 28 days with liquid cupping, according to the researchers.
Cupping therapy is a fantastic experience for the majority of people. Cupping has a plethora of health benefits. It can also be a really soothing and peaceful experience.
If you are interested in Cupping therapy, The Points of Health in Orlando, Florida is a great place to have your first experience. You will be given a cupping therapy treatment that is specific to your needs. Book an appointment now!
Orlando Cupping and Acupuncture